I have not forgotten about the rest of the story I started, however, lately I have been working on several different projects that have been coordinating. But, things are moving along nicely.
Before I get into today’s post I did want to mention that there are several things coming out over the next few months that may be of interest to you:
1) The Little Book of Dreams: This is the bible or Necronomicon for the Waking Dream. It is a major expansion on material that I have already published on The Way of the Weird. I feel its time that you should know more about the Waking Dream.
2) Getting to Devlin: This is a Waking Dream Young Adult novel, with events leading up to the first novel, Waking Dream: Devlin. This is a collaborative work.
3) Super Secret Project: I am collaborating with others on a series and though it is not a Waking Dream novel, it will have elements of the Waking Dream woven within. I will have more information on this in the coming months. I am very excited about the project.
4) Waking Dream: The Unkindness: I have been working diligently on this book, however, I feel I want to take my time until others are more familiar with the series. Fear not, it is coming, and you won’t see it coming.
5) Shadow of the Soul: This is another Lovecraftian piece I am working on for exclusive publication on Kindle and it will be finished by mid summer.
I thank you all for your continued support! Now, my top 13 books to dream by. These books were major inspiration to my writing, and I feel everyone interested in my work would find these books equally inspiring:
- Illusions by Richard Bach
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- The Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein
- The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
- At the Mountains of Madness by H.P. Lovecraft
- Experiences by Arnold Toynbee
- Dune by Frank Herbert
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
- The Stand by Stephen King
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- The Seekers by Daniel Boorstin
- Watership Down by Richard Adams
I mention these particular books because they were instrumental in helping me formulate my ideas about life, spirituality and the universe. All of these I have read numerous times, and each time, I find something new and noteworthy as a read. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!